Making changes in your life is challenging no matter how motivated you are. This follow on course builds on the information from Living Well and helps you deepen your understanding of our Whole Person Approach.
The Approach course includes :
- group support with an experienced Counsellor
- group advice and support from a Nutritional Therapist
- one to one session with an Integrative Doctor who can help you adapt the general principles of our approach to your particular circumstances
- time and space for reflection with others in a similar situation
- opportunities to practise relaxation, meditation, mindfulness and imagery
This two-day course is offered to adults over the age of 18 with a cancer diagnosis and their close supporters who have already attended a Living Well with the Impact of Cancer course.
If you have already booked, you can find some useful information HERE.
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our service users tells all about her experience of The Approach course at our National Centre. Read more here.